sábado, 30 de octubre de 2010

Jay Sean dice que Justin le hace sentir viejo

Jay Sean Singer said in a recent interview that Justin Bieber, and young stars like him make you feel old - and has only 29 years! Here is what Jay Sean said:

It really makes you feel old. In Bieber, consider him a friend, we did shows together, but then sometimes I can not help but feel like his father. "I'm ten years older than you. You had, like, five years when I had my first girlfriend." It's just crazy. But it is good to start young so they can hone their skills, so when you're older, you have this game locked. I talked to Justin Bieber on this and

1 comentario:

  1. Sorry Gordii peroo omda qe hablem em castellanoo eh! jaajaa Justin te bancoo peroo nii ideaa xq hagoo estoo xq justin bieber nii agancho lo va aveer mala ahii besiitoh dulze y mimoso dejo mi face:laa jakee carp besiitohh JUSTIN♥

    ResponderEliminar